5F7/26J parts available

This is the section to list parts you want to buy, sale or trade. Please limit it to Two-Stroke or racing related items.
ktmwade

5F7/26J parts available

Postby ktmwade » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:36 am

I'm ready to let go of my TZ250K project; have chassis, fuel tank, engine cases, cylinders, heads, a set of ZC carburetors, pistons, rods, crankshafts, complete ignition system, radiator with temperature gauge, transmission shafts, gears, clips, shims, bearings, seals, bolts, washers, O-rings, etc. Enough to put together 99% of an engine with spares (never did find a couple of shift selector items...). One set of replated cylinders with matching pistons, one freshly rebuilt crankshaft set (all Yamaha parts). Expansion chambers, shift and brake pedals, footpegs, throttle assembly with cables, shift shaft, countershaft sprockets, driven sprockets, countershaft sprocket cover, clutch cover (Meadespeed), fairing brackets, tank straps. Water pump, oil pump, jackshaft, primary gears, two new clutch baskets, new pressure plate, clutch hub, friction plates, steel drive plates, springs, gaskets, circlips, lions, tigers, bears...oh, my! Pictures, part numbers available.
Interested parties will please PM me.
Thanks all,
Wade
The battle goes not always to the strong, nor the race to the swift...but that's how you should bet.

perrygrandprix

Re: 5F7/26J parts available

Postby perrygrandprix » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:57 am

Hi Wade

I am interested in the exhaust pipes and maybe the mufflers. Please send me a range of pics so I can see if they are what I am looking for.

Cheers
perrygrandprix

ktmwade

Postby ktmwade » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Thanks, I'm on it. Have no mufflers, but I will get you some pics of the pipes after work.
Wade
The battle goes not always to the strong, nor the race to the swift...but that's how you should bet.

ktmwade

Postby ktmwade » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:19 am

Left pipe is uglier than I remembered! Surface rust and some repairs evident.
[img][/https://s5.postimg.org/3scq9nj3r/TZpipe_R5.jpgimg]
Right pipe is nicer, still has some weld repairs. Open to offer(s)!

tomi tz

Postby tomi tz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:21 am

Hi,Wade.
I am interested for both rear brake cylinders.Is crankshaft same like in H model?Regards,Tomi.

ktmwade

Postby ktmwade » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi Tomi,
I believe, and the forum members will please correct me if I'm wrong, that H,J and K crankshafts are interchangeable.
I'm checking into the brake cylinders for you.

Return to “Buy/Sale/Swap Whatever.....”